Date & Time

background

Christmas

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Found some pics

Hey, I found my pics from our Florida trip last year. One thing I've saved with 3 computer crashes in 2008 and 09 were my pictures, thanks to Webshots and Kodak. Hope everyone is getting ready for the Big Day!
DH has the outside pretty much decorated, but I haven't done much of anything indoors yet. I figure next week is soon enough and can do it between baking cookies and cleaning :p.
Went to get my Reclast injection yesterday and so today, I spending it recouping through the side effects including numbing fingers and the IBS kicking up last night and this morning. No flu symptoms this time thank goodness.
Ok, off to let the dogs out and get some breakfast.
Let not your heart be troubled, things can get worse but probably wouldn't

No comments: