Date & Time

background

Christmas

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Anything But Bittersweet

Well, finished the top of Mystery Quilt 6. It was called "Bittersweet" but I thought the jelly roll I used had a very summery feel and colors so I renamed it "Anything But Bittersweet".

Then I finished a couple of Craftsy BOM for June and now I have a whole month to wait.

And also finished May's Grandma Favorite BOM, so now I'm all caught up and ready to start a Scrappy surprise tomorrow. I have also registered for a "Jelly Roll" special on Craftsy and have a beautiful "gold" Robert Kaufman "Katsumi" to work with and can hardly wait for tomorrow morning to start cut it up -- OH NO!

I'm getting excited to make my Red, White & Blue block hop in July, right here on "Funky Stamping Time". Got a couple of ideas floating around but have not settled on any one yet.
Until later, "the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise" I'll be back soon!


No comments: