Date & Time

background

Christmas

Monday, July 8, 2013

All right, got Block # 8 finished. I really do not like this block, but someone at Fandominstitches, had an alternative block that I'm working on today. I will probably use that one in the finished quilt.
We had the 2nd Annual Kori's Kritters Event for Animal Rescue on Saturday, July 6th.
I spoke with Tracey yesterday afternoon and we are happy with the results. The winner of the 50/50 won $1000 and she donated it back to our foundation, so the Anna Shelter will have a very nice pot to work with in the upcoming year. We also came up with a couple of new ways to raise additional funds and that news will be forth coming thanks to the owner of the space where the event was held. He, who shall be nameless, reserved a VIP tent for some of HIS customers in our area and taking up space for our beneficiaries to I don't insure that he made money on this event. Pretty shady. But that is the least of it. As I was leaving, I found out who was in the VIP tent and I'm hear to tell you, I'm not happy! Karma is for real people.
Now, that I've had my rant, here is Block # 8.

No comments: