Date & Time

background

Christmas

Monday, May 11, 2009

New Stampin'Up! Projects

Busy and productive day here at Funky Stamping Time.
I made 3 greeting cards and took pictures to get them uploaded to my Multiply site. You can see them at: http://msmoommist.multiply.com/

Hope you enjoy seeing them and thank you for looking.

We had a big event on Saturday which turned out very nice despite the rain and cold weather. DH and I each made 6 cards and ate lots of taco dip and veggies.

Our new eating plan has been a success. DH lost 14 pounds and I lost 6. I'm happy to stay right here. He still has about 14 more to go and should be able to reach that goal by the end of the month. We both feel good and are doing very well without the soda and sugar. The oatmeal for breakfast isn't boring yet. We did, however, have buttermilk pancakes yesterday in honor of Mother's Day.

Both my sons called and it was nice to hear from them.

Got to run now.

Have a great day and "Let not your heart be troubled."

No comments: