Date & Time

background

Christmas

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring Rain

We are finally getting some rain. It has been quite cool here, but very little rain this month. The temperature has finally reach over 50 overnight.
I'm up early today to take my friend to the dentist this morning so thought I get in here for a few words.
Got together with some friends I haven't seen in quite awhile last night. It is always nice to be able to see old friends and there is always so much catching up to do when you do not keep in touch on a regular basis. I saw an boss from way back and even at the age of 73 and several battles with cancer she looks as great as always and as cheerful as ever. All bosses should be that way. :)
Wishing y'all a great day.
Hope to get a couple more cards posted this afternoon and even another scrapbook page and a link to some digital kits I made last winter. So my day is full.

No comments: