Date & Time

background

Christmas

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Roof today, maybe!

Well, today they are suppose to start the roof, of course, they have been saying that for the past 1-1/2 months. Guess they need money now again. At least it isn't raining, two days in a row wahoo!
Other than that, not much going on. DS-I-L and I finished our basket for Kori's Kritter Benefit last night, well almost we still have to but the top binding on and fill it.
You may want to check out http://facebook.com/KorisKritters to see what is happening. The "White Elephant" Auction baskets are coming in almost daily. That is my next move is to talk with Kori's mom to change the name from "Chinese" to White Elephant, I don't believe we need to give them more publicity.
I hear some noise outdoors so think some of the trucks are arriving and my coffee is cold as am I.
For now, I catch up here again soon, the Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

No comments: