Date & Time

background

Christmas

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Roof is done!

Well almost! Still a couple of j-channels missing, but it looks pretty good from where I sit. I got my Mother's Day wish which was to have the roof complete and be able to sit out on the front porch in my new Bistro set.
We finished up our donation basket for the Silent Auction on July 7th.

And I've finished this month's B&W BOM besides several other items including the little doll quilt. Working on the Grandma Favorites and still putting the applique on the "Honey Bee" block.


So, I guess I'm going back to the sewing room shortly. Our corner entertainment unit is in, but I don't think I want to go get it tonight, tomorrow is soon enough.
Until later, don't let your heart be troubled the world isn't coming to an end on 12/21/12!

No comments: