Date & Time

background

Christmas

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dr. Who - Fandominstitches Stitch Along

OK, here is Block 3 & 4 finished. It is hard to believe that we are getting ready for week 5 and will be 1/2 way before we know it. It has almost been like being in the Tardis and riding along at the speed of light. Holy cow time flies when you are having fun and now I know what that saying really meant.

DH is off fishing with his friend, I told him that when the lake water reaches 65° I'll be ready to do some worm slinging, too. I love fishing but it has just been too cold this Spring and we still have about 10° to go before I'm willing to sit out there.

Sunny today and of course the dogs want to get out into the big yard to chase the squirrels and chipmunks but there is still way too much water sitting and the housework is difficult enough without more mud. Guess they will have to be happy with their pen for the time being. Hopefully by Wednesday they will be able to romp all they want.

Now for the pictures!
I've updated block 2 so that the border is correct but have not taken a picture of it yet. It will have to wait until I'm finished.

 

No comments: