Date & Time

background

Christmas

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another Month GONE!

Yes, 'tis true, November is over and Christmas is fast approaching. When I finished the "In the Meadow" quilt, I figured I would have at least 2 more done before it was time to cook the turkey, but that didn't happen. So, although I did not get another one done, I did start basting one over the weekend and it WILL be done before the 15th when it is time to decorate the tree.

Decided that there will be not gift exchange this year except for Bobby and the 2 grandsons. None of this craziness of trying to decide what to get who and what size or what gift card is right for whom. I'm just not going to do it. PERIOD!

There is also the idea of getting to go on a day trip which Mr. D and I have been doing to celebrate the anniversary of our engagement, but not sure I even want to do that. Seems that finances have become tight this year and instability of the economy these days, perhaps we should just stay home where it is warm and safe.

Oh, yes, we have had a lot of laughs with the dogs. Seems the little boy, The Rocket, can be quite lazy even when it is treat time.

Just updating the wonderful late Autumn weather we are having so we are enjoying it while we can with day trips and shopping and home again jiggery, jig!

No comments: