Date & Time

background

Christmas

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Icky Week

What an ICKY week this has turned out to be... Changed over from cable to DirectTV and again they are seeing that stupid sign on our foreheads that reads "Suckers". Who would have thought to ask if we will get our local television channels. (Of course not, not without paying an extra fee for a box and hookup).
O M G is it any wonder why the "Government" has to get involved with all this stuff when there are suckers like me ... "hitting myself on my head" Why of course you, the consumer, must ask if you will get your local television channels. WHAT is wrong with me?? Then the cable company tells me when I cancel their service that I have a modem from back in 2006 when I changed my internet service over to DSL...
Are you kidding or what? I paid over $100.00 at Best Buy to get hooked up with a cable company that went "DEFUNK" back in 2001 and now, Time Warner is telling me that I have a modem that I leased it from Adelphia and must give it to them, or they will charge me $50.00.
Now, wait one darn minute. I did not ask for Time Warner, and when I switched over to DSL in 2006, they should have requested it. Another question, did Time Warner purchase Adelphia, or were they just assigned Adelphia's customers?
I will be happy to give them the stupid out-dated modem, but I will give it to them WHEN I find it and if they charge me $50.00 for it, if I don't find it within a certain timeframe, then they will get that money over my dead BODY!!! It is as plain and simple as that.
Then I get in here to my blog, and my feedit tells me that I am from "Union City" What? That is over 30 miles away from my current location almost in another county.... What is going on?
I am soooo confused! Gotta go now!
We are doing a day trip to pick up my new "Saddle stool". Dear S-I-L is going with us but we cannot leave until DH does HIS errands first which are always move important than anything anyone elses wants. Am I raging today? I certainly looks like it.
Weatherwise, we are finally getting some summer temperatures, although it rains almost every other day. I'm waiting for at least some of that so called "Global Warming".
Hey, y'all have a fabulous day! I'm going to try... And I'm going to try not to spend too much money at the Quilt shop! :p

No comments: