Date & Time

background

Christmas

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Quilts

I've made a few little quilts from a shop in Georgia. Every other month I get a kit. The first was little hearts, used as a doily in the china cabinet, the second was a 4th of July banner which hangs over the kitchen door, the 3rd is a flying geese runner and the 4th is a Autumn Harvest runner. I sometimes think I have too many project started, but I so do love the variety of keeping things fresh.
Little Quilts - Flying Geese mini quilt
Autumn Harvest

4th of July Banner

Little Hearts 
My crocheted doily - in 2008 & 2009 my goal was to crochet a doily a month and this was the last one to meet my goal.

Now, I'm also working on a red work quilt. I have about 40 blocks finished. And "Prairie Women' s Sewing Circle" once a month project. I only have one started and today, I machine quilted it, instead of hand quilting. Yes, I know, it should have been hand quilted but I just wanted to get it done, as the stars will make a nice addition to the upcoming Christmas holiday. And heresssssssssss: Leap of Faith:
A Leap of Faith
Well, that is about all for today. I'm back to the sewing machine to add the binding. As soon as I get it done, I'll post the finished little quilt here. I'll probably use it as a table runner as I'm planning on using a blue and white theme this year.
We had a light snow yesterday. This morning the sun is shining and most of it is melting with the 39 degree temperature.
Until next time, let not your heart be troubled
and
Read the Constitution of the United States
"WE the PEOPLE"


No comments: