Date & Time

background

Christmas

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

Today was the first day since April, 2010 that I did any digital scrapping. I've been so busy with my quilting that I just didn't have time and besides, I lost tons of digital pictures during an external hard drive crash... Yes, they do crash! And then I lost the flash drive that I used as a backup! Then I was sick, but now am getting better, so I'm going to be doing more.
I own StampinUp's "My Digital Studio" and have lots of downloads. Oh by the way, YOU can purchase "My Digital Studio" at my StampinUp website here: http://maxine.creates.stampinup.net/
Anyway, here is what I did today.
This is Emma. Emma is my granddaughter's and her Mom's newest pet. Emma is now a certified "Therapy Dog" Way to go Emma!

No comments: