Date & Time

background

Christmas

Monday, June 27, 2011


Monday and Daughter-in-law is here from Florida. We are going to dinner this evening; however, my other son and Dil and grandson will not be joining us. It seems like the t-ball now is Monday, when his great Uncle and Aunt was here it was Tues & Thurs, Can I divorce my son and his family? I sure feel like it sometimes.
Anyway, it should be a nice dinner. I think though that I will get a nap before and try to get my OBS straighten out before that time. I really like the food where we are going and I really want to enjoy it.
No quilting on Sunday or today, although I may try to get some in after bit. I promised myself that I would do 4 Starry Log Cabin blocks every day, but so far I've fall short as usual.
Nothing other than that to share today.
Let not your heart be trouble.
The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be back tomorrow.
http://maxine_creates.stampinup.net

No comments: