Date & Time

background

Christmas

Friday, June 17, 2011

Paper Roses

Boy, where has June gone? Here it is half over already. Big brother and D S-I-L visited and left already. I am truly amaze at how fast the time goes by.
I am going into another stage of paper crafts. Above is a link to these very cute paper roses. I'm heading out to build some now.
Hope you enjoy creating these.
I also am working on a new quilt top using a "Charm Pack". I've been very slow to accept these precut packages, but decided I need to look into to them. So I enrolled in Jenny Doan's online quilting school. The very first full lesson I watched I learn a technique that blew my mind.
Yes, after almost 35 years of quilting, my mind can still be blown away! These young ladies are filled with wonderful and amazing techniques. The class is from craftsy.com, and Missouri Quilt Co. so check it out also.
xoxoxo

No comments: