Date & Time

background

Christmas

Friday, October 7, 2011

All Right a new Mystery Quilt is

Started. Now this morning I put the first sewing into it. It took a whole of 30 minutes to complete the step and now I have to wait for another week for the next step. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long process.
We are talking about going to the Steam and Gas Fall Show tomorrow. We wanted to take the motor home and stay for the weekend but nobody returned out call for a reservation, so we will just go down for the one day!
I'm headed out to the Sewing Loft now to work on a couple of new projects. I have one quilt on the Long arm, and two tops to be sewn. I also want to put together a table runner using my Accuquilt cutter, but haven't decided on what fabric I want to use yet. I do have an Autumn colored table runner done and another one that needs to be put together and quilted, ah that may be the ticket for today.
After getting something to eat the dogs and I will be back out to the Loft.


No comments: