Date & Time

background

Christmas

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

World Hello Day

World Hello Day!
Woke up with a headache this morning that would not go away and I know what caused it. Nicotine yes nicotine, I order an electric cigarette and boy am I overdosing :o) I didn't realize what an effect it had on me until I did this. Benefits, first I need to reduce the amount per cylinder and make sure I do not over do it. It is odorless, and the smoke is a water vapor, so it does stain anything, and finally, it is not HOT which eliminates burning holes in everything or starting fires.
If you are interested you can get it here:
http://www.v2cigs.com/ and if you use this code, you get an additional 15% off your order which pays for your shipping.
In the promo or coupon enter: 366397 And it gives me credit for my next order.
Thank you for your support.
xoxoxo!

No comments: