Date & Time

background

Christmas

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Morning

Remember Saturday mornings when you were young and a working mom? Ah yes, the leisure breakfast then the fight to get anyone to help you do the weekly housework so we all would have some time to play during the weekend.
It is often too funny watching TV and seeing all these spotless houses with the swiffer sweepers, and all the food commercials with the paper towel one wipe clean up... Oh, wouldn't it be lovely if it were that easy! There is only one house that is that neat that I know of and that is my ex-daughter-in-law's. Tracey's house is always spotless and everything has a place. Me, well I live here almost 24-7 and I'm a collector, I will not say hoarder, I don't know why I don't but I get spurts and then I start throwing. I am almost there and once I start there will be no stopping me.
OK, DH is giving the dogs a bath, seems Ms Boots brought a whole circus with her, that is a FLEA CIRCUS for sure and it is driving everyone nuts including me. You see when you are not well, bugs know it, be it mosquitoes or FLEAs, and the bite me like nobody business.
OK, he needs help.
See you late, Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

No comments: