Date & Time

background

Christmas

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nineteen Days 'til

Well, here we are less than 20 days away from another Christmas.
The other day I was out to Walmart and got my hair cut and when I left, the gal said, "Happy Holidays" immediately followed by an oops - Merry Christmas!
Thank you all for honoring Christmas.
Have we really become a nation of Scrooges?
I would say NO! but I could be wrong!

If the reason for the holiday is not Christ's birth, then why are all the businesses worried about "Black Friday!" Why not just survive on what they have made all the rest of the year? I mean there is someone's birthday every day and of course, we mustn't forget that the new lord & savior was born in August, so why isn't that "black Friday"?

Ok, enough ranting. If there isn't a Merry Christmas in the store windows sign, then I will walk on by!

Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth goodwill to men.
2012

No comments: