Date & Time

background

Christmas

Friday, November 18, 2011

A OK

Well tonight my friend Valerie and I cut out and scored 20 Tissue box covers and set up the project for Christmas to start on after Thanksgiving.
I download WinXP and Virtual PC after updating my OS to Win7 Premium. I should have did that in the first place but got a really good deal at Amazon.com
Getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner at Mom Millie's,I'm making Dad Funk's dinner rolls and that is about all. I really wanted to make a new outfit, however; I don't know if I will have time with all the other things I have planned for next week.
I also want to get a new background made for here but things just do not work out as I plan anymore.
The Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: