Date & Time

background

Christmas

Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 7 Oh my where the time go. I really like to share my latest swap only because I worked so long on it :o) So here it is. All items used are Stampin'Up ®


The stamp set is Merci which was a limited edition. I just recently found it on Ebay at a very inexpensive price. I'm thinking that it will go for more that a mere $4.95.
  • Stamp Set: Stampin'Up ® Merci and Sincere Salutations
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip Card stock, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla
  • Designer Series Paper: Walk in the Park
  • Technical: Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens; Coloring edge of Kiwi Kiss with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad
  • Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch and Corner Rounder punch
  • Elements: Certainly Celery Ribbon from the 2009 SAB Ribbon Bundle




No comments: