Date & Time

background

Christmas

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday, beginning a new week!


Wow we have had some fabulous temperatures. In the 80's yesterday, today and even tomorrow. I just love it. The first time since October that I've been able to wear some without long sleeves. :)
Really, have been doing a bit of cleaning this morning and shredded some old papers from last century. It really feels good to de-clutter some of this old stuff. If I could only get to my desk I'd be one happy Camper.
We took the dogs out to the Peninsula again this afternoon. They really need to be desensitize because they have been cooped up all winter. Kerri just loves to get her feet wet, but she backs up as the waves come at her. She is so cute. Rocket just like smell around to see if he can find any rabbits or chipmunks.
Here is another card I made. Hope you like it.



Love the colors of this. The red is Riding Hood Red and the green is Kiwi Kiss. Both of these colors are the 2008-2009 In Colors and will be gone after June 30th. If you love them as much as I do, be quick and go to my website at :

http://maxine_creates.stampinup.net

and order them. The In Colors have the classic ink, the paper, 8-1/2" x 11, and 12 x 12 including Textured, ink refills and ribbon.
Ok, I've gotta run now. I have pictures to download from my camera and get things picked up before bed time.

Until tomorrow, "Let not your heart be troubled!"

No comments: