Date & Time

background

Christmas

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day Trip Planned

Finally, a day trip planned. I've been waiting for this since before Easter and tomorrow we are actually going to do it.

My brother and s-i-l are camping about an hour away and we are driving over tomorrow (Sunday) for brunch, a day of playing (cards) and dinner. I'll have to call him today to make sure we can brings the dogs especially if it is going to be a whole day affair. They would not be happy staying home all day by themselves and I really do not want to impose on anyone to come over and dog sit with them.

DH needs to give them a bath today and I need to go to a Jewelery Raffle Luncheon this afternoon. I've had the tickets since the end of April and will be meeting up with dh step mom and sisters. We always have such a fun time.

Don't forget to check out http://maxine_creates.stampingup.net/ on Wednesday, July 1st to see all the new In Colors and the latest catalog. I'm so excited to share them with you!

Here are some of the latest cards I made last week:








No comments: