Date & Time

background

Christmas

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spring gone - Summer long days are close ...

Another week almost gone! Oh my, but Summer is almost here yippee. We got some super news last week. Big Brother and D Sister-in-law are on their way to spend some time here with us. They spend most of the year traveling around the country in their 5th wheel and every couple of years they come by to stop in on the beautiful southern shores of Lake Erie. We so enjoy their visits and look forward to playing cards with them.
We are getting some rain and you can almost hear the garden growing. The peas, beans, corn are up and we are looking forward to fresh radishes very soon.
I got pretty good clean bill of health this past couple of weeks when I had to visit my doctors and have a bundle of test done.
I have a whole bunch of pictures to load up from the graduation and party, but will not get them done until the weekend.
Now, I'm getting some lunch and wish y'all a very pleasant day.

No comments: