Date & Time

background

Christmas

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Graduation is Over

Summer is here and graduation is over. As the 4th of July approaches, we got word that my oldest brother and sister-in-law will be arriving on July 2nd to spend a couple of weeks here with us in their 5th Wheel travel trailer. I am so looking forward to see them under happy conditions for a change.

Everyone is busy here with weddings, graduations and yard work. Our garden is coming a long fairly good considering the cool damp weather we have been having. The corn is up and will be knee high by the 4th (depending upon whose knees) lol. Therefore, Rocket has been elected to put it to the test.

I made a couple of new cards and will try to post them tomorrow after I get them resized.

Just to let everyone know, I have a clean bill of health, well stable from 3 doctors this month. I am looking forward to being healthy for a long time to come. I worked hard since December to be a non-smoker without much success, so I enrolled in a "Freedom from Smoking" session put on by the American Lung Association and next Monday will be week 4 and our "QUIT" week. I think I am really ready to be a non-smoker and I think I can do it. Perhaps I should say "know" I can do it, if I practice what I preach! (Thoughts are things!)

Ok, I have blabbered on here for a bit. I just want to wish y'all a very pleasant day and "Let not your heart be trouble!" until the next time.

No comments: