Date & Time

background

Christmas

Monday, September 19, 2011

Crock of xxxx

What you believe in comes true! That is a crock! I've been alive for many years and very little of what I believe if any has ever come true... Who the H--- are these a-holes that are spreading this kind of S---. It needs to stop! How the frickin H--- can you stop it? If anyone has any ideas I'd sure like to know, too.
I believed that if I worked hard, I'd be successful and make huge amounts of money. True or False
I believed that if you treated others fair and lovingly you would be treated the same. True or False
I believed that I would marry the person I loved and we would be together for at least 50 or 60 years. True or False
I believed that I would always be healthy and able to take care of myself. True or False
I believed that I would die before those I loved so I would not have to suffer. True or False
I believed that no harm would come to my children and grandchildren. True or False
I believed that my family and I would all live happily ever after. True or False
What you believe in comes true!

No comments: