Date & Time

background

Christmas

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Early Morning ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Woke up at 3 A.M. and could not go back to sleep so I got up and made these "Egg Mats". The fabric is a fat quarter bundle "Cheep Talk" from Connecting Threads and I have been thinking of what to do with it or what quilt to use it in. Well, it is close to Easter and baby peeps, and eggs are pretty traditional, so that is what came to mind. I'm sure they could have been done better or more perfectly shaped, but they are mine and so be it.
and I know my 6 year old grandson will love them.
Now, it is time to get the dogs out and get dress because "He" will be here to spend the day and color Easter eggs shortly. Guess we will make pizzelles while he is here, too. So busy, busy! It is so nice to be retired!

No comments: