Date & Time

background

Christmas

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter is over, so now what? We go on to the next holiday or just the next day.
I came across a neat blog today, I wasn't much interested in the blog or blogger in and of itself but it had this cool YouTube video that I want to keep here for a while. I hope you enjoy this talented young man as much as I do.



This morning it is rainy again and the backyard is flooded. The tree service came and took the tree down and hauled it away. The fence fixers should be here sometime this week too. It is too wet for the dogs to run outside anyway, so the fence lying on the ground doesn't bother me too much.
I worked on my Dear Jane quilt

 this morning and got another patch done. This afternoon I'm working on the border for the MQ4. Might even get it on before dinner time if I get moving. Until later.
 

No comments: